Welcome to the HMEx Affiliate Program
NOTE: If you do NOT see your name below or any content in this section’s tabs, you need to log in (top right), and you must be an approved affiliate–then your content will show up. Apply to the Partner Program HERE.
Hi ! It’s easy to get started.
- Grab your link. Go to your REFERRAL LINK (left menu) and copy the URL. Include this link on your site or in a referral email and earn a commission when someone uses the link and purchases HMEx. Your link will remain active for 30 days.
- Add a banner. You can also add a banner to your site–found in “Creatives.”
- View results. Return here to view the results of your link (visited, purchased, etc.).
You will automatically receive an email for any referral that purchases. You can return to this affiliate page and view your stats, graphs, and the referral names, plus view any payouts–so you always know what has happened with your referrals. Click any other tabs to see the corresponding details.
Thank you for participating!
Note: Please use the same email you use with PayPal.
Note: You can post this link on your website, or behind text within a paragraph, behind a graphic, or within an email (i.e., Click HERE to view HMEx). If someone clicks the link, a cookie will be captured and you will received a commission if they purchase.
You can use a link or use one of the banners below.
Following are SEVEN things you can do to promote HMEx:
- Put a link on your own website. Start by putting a link on your website (remember to underline it if is not done so by default)–typically within an online review or in an area where you explain the product or course (in body copy, tables, images, side bar, or banner).
- Write a blog. Here is a link to the HMEx blog. Within your own blog, you can reference HMEx with your dedicated link.
- Post in other blogs & forums. If you are in a blog and someone wants to know about chemical classification or hazardous materials for fire and building code compliance, you can post a link with your response. Or, you can link to HMEx in your signature (if allowed).
- Social Media. Often folks post questions on Facebook or Linked In (especially within the groups)–perhaps a topic about hazardous materials in the fire and building code. You can respond to a question and provides a link to HMEx as a resource.
- Newsletter. You can add a description about HMEx in your company newsletter with a link.
- YouTube. Create a simple video about your experience with HMEx and post it on YouTube. Some folks make their entire living posting reviews and getting the associated commission. You can also reply to YouTube videos with your affiliate link.
- Landing Page. Create a landing page about the topic and provide links and personal testimonials.
Remember the requirement to disclose your affiliate role. See details HERE.
HMEx has a 10% standard affiliate payout amount.